From our extensive experience, we believe that our clients' business interests and requirements are best served by us acting as a partner, rather than simply an arranger of funds. Our policy is to listen to our clients' long and short term business plans before recommending an appropriate financial solution. This pledge to engage carefully with clients' business needs and aspirations is just the first step in what we call The Practice Loan Promise.
The Practice Loan Promise
The Practice Loan Promise comprises a number of undertakings we give to every one of our clients. It can be described as follows:-
- Listening and learning – we undertake to listen to our clients’ business objectives and learn how they wish to grow their business.
- A personal approach – no two clients’ plans or ideas are the same; we treat every practice’s needs individually.
- Total confidentiality – clients can be assured of our complete discretion.
- Minimal bureaucracy – paperwork and administration are kept to a minimum.
- No prepayment – to ensure continued smooth client cashflow, we never ask for up front payments or charge up front fees.
- Fast response – we do our utmost to avoid delays or bottlenecks in order to effect solutions swiftly and effectively.