Here at The Practice Loan Company PLC we can arrange loans for accountants so that you can source the necessary finance that will enable you to have a huge impact on the success of your business when you need it.
How can accountancy funding help you?
We can access bespoke accountants loans which can help you to keep your cash flow running smoothly. It could help you to pay for in-house training or simply give you a little extra to help you pay the bills.
With the big accountancy consultancies trying to build their consultancy arms back up, they are offering salaries up to third higher than traditional consultancies. It can be difficult to compete with such salaries, but financial support through an accountancy loan could ensure you attract the best staff to your business with a competitive salary, and reap the long-term benefits.Alternatively, click here to apply online now.
Accountancy loans have the following benefits;
- Budget planning – unsecured accounting loans have proven returns on investment, allowing you to invest in new equipment or staff training, while minimising your capital outlay
- Alternative credit – unsecured practice loans do not affect your other credit lines so you can dedicate your existing sources of funding to other projects
- Flexibility – we can cover almost all aspects of your business expenditure
Your accountancy loan could be used for a number of purposes including;
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Liability insurance
- Training schemes
- Computer hardware
- Practice Refurbishment
- Tax Funding
- Office equipment
- VAT Funding
- Practice relocations, acquisitions, mergers or expansion costs
- Partner buy-ins/buy-outs
- Fees purchase
We offer a swift, confidential and personalised service, and our experience allows us to understand the issues affecting accountants.Alternatively, click here to apply online now.
* 8 out 10 applications are approved within 24 to 48 hours depending on the type of loan and approval process